Thursday, December 18, 2008

Its done and over with!!!

Its the end of the semester...finals are done and its almost Christmas......and we're not going home this year, and tht makes me sad! But I have families in Des Moines...it makes me happy to know that even if I don't have my mom and dad with me I have people around me that love me enough to share their family with me....I really feel the love as everyone rushes to take the Malaysian home!!! *inside joke* but Malaysians go quick you know!!! I have never spent a holiday without a family since i've been in Des Moines.....one way or the other people go out of the way to make accomodations for me which makes me feel loved!!! Reasons may not always be right but you know what I still feel the love.........I can proudly say that I am American enough to fit in....surprises a lot of families but true dat yall!!! lol... its really early but this makes a lot of sense right now!!!! peace out homies!

No comments: